The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Controlled Rising Card Effect? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KendallScot
View Profile
Regular user
Denver, Colorado
133 Posts

Profile of KendallScot
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a routine with a rising card deck. I've always used a "Devano" style deck for the routine but I'm curious if anyone knows of a rising card routine that is controlled? Basically, I want to control when a card starts to rise and how fast. The Devano style decks have always been hit-or-miss with me; Sometimes rising immediately, sometimes I have to "nudge" it...

I seem to remember Al Goshman doing a beautiful routine back in the '70s but I can't find reference to it here or anywhere for that matter. And searching the posts here have been unsuccessful.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!
Kendall Scot

"The art of a magician is to create wonder. If we live with a sense of wonder, our lives will be filled with joy"
**Doug Henning**

"I drank WHAT?""
**Socrates**
David French
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of David French
Goshmans routine is found in his book, Magic by Gosh. You can also see it on the International Magic "The Albert Goshman Lecture" DVD.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Controlled Rising Card Effect? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL