The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » An effect... you supply the method! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
I thought this would be a cool effect for a linking band and ring routine.

Break the band, then hook the ring on, then restore the band leaving the ring (permenantly?) linked on.

Any idea's?
Zednanreh
View Profile
Loyal user
Miami, FL
211 Posts

Profile of Zednanreh
I have an idea, but it is very time dependant (*big hint*). I do not want to give the idea away because it is the basis of many other tricks. As for "permenantly", its not hard to break a rubber band or even cut it. If you are familiar with rubber bands and their principles, you will be able to read between the lines and understand what I'm referring to.

- Alex
So you want to market or sell your trick? Before you do, read this!
Eric Rose
View Profile
Regular user
Franklin, IN
160 Posts

Profile of Eric Rose
Whatever the final method, please don't get caught in the superglue trap. It appears that only magicians think superglue is invisible on a rubber band. The rest of the world just says "oh. he cut the rubber band and superglued it."
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
Yeah, didn't want super glue... I mean, if your going to borrow a ring... it probably rules out the use of super glue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » An effect... you supply the method! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL