The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Story and guidance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jason Fox
View Profile
New user
Washington, D.C.
48 Posts

Profile of Jason Fox
Quote:
On 2010-01-20 07:29, Sir Richard wrote:
Card tricks are boring? Don't say anything about that to Gazzo! Doesn't he do "The Tossed-Out Deck?"

Sir Richard.

But Gazzo is just hilarious he could pass wind on a tambourine and people would laugh and throw money at him.
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On 2010-01-21 01:34, Jason Fox wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-01-20 01:44, The Great Zoobini wrote:
Tuxedo t-shirt and vest?

So that people know that I'm serious, but ready to party... I like it.

For that you should just grow a mullet, business in the front party in the back.
Jason Fox
View Profile
New user
Washington, D.C.
48 Posts

Profile of Jason Fox
AHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHA
The Great Zoobini
View Profile
Elite user
Boulder, Colorado
443 Posts

Profile of The Great Zoobini
Concerning the tuxedo shirt...
It would be cool to reverse the b & w theme...A black tuxedo shirt with a white vest...dunno about the pants...which color would be best? white or black? Shoes?
Meet you in Busker Alley Smile
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
White pants are always appropriate.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Jason Fox
View Profile
New user
Washington, D.C.
48 Posts

Profile of Jason Fox
I'm thinking along with the white I should throw in an eye patch for comedy, but white only before labor day, or "serial mom will kill" me for committing a Faux pas.

So what about hypnosis in street preforming, and thoughts, experience, funny stories?
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2010-01-20 07:29, Sir Richard wrote:
Card tricks are boring? Don't say anything about that to Gazzo! Doesn't he do "The Tossed-Out Deck?"

Sir Richard.

If all you do is card tricks, chances are that it will be a boring show. But one card trick does not constitute an average card show, especially when it's done by Gazzo.There are a lot of card tricks that are crowd pleasers. But too many of them, especially if they are hard for the audience to see, will kill your show.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
I agree with all that Bill say's but their is one or tow exceptions.

Owen Lean from the UK, who I meet some years back on my first trip to Canada in 2004/5.
Back then he performed a whole show with just one pack of cards to reasonable size audiances 50+ pricless.

He show has some what evoled to what it is today using his own unique approach to Card,s and smash and stab. I sore him last year entertaining audiaces of 200+

His show can be seen on the bounus marteral of the School Of Busking.
He came alone to the School 2009 to show his surport, shared some addvice and picked up a few tips and allowed us to film his whole show.

Mario
P.S He also was the best man at my wedding
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Story and guidance (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL