The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Simpley Harkey and Ah Ha (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

therntier
View Profile
Special user
681 Posts

Profile of therntier
I currently own simpley harkey and have been thinking about purchasing Ah Ha. It is quite a bit smaller than simpley harkey. I was wondering if the caliber of effects in Ah Ha is comparible to the effects in Simply Harkey. For people who own both, which one did you find more useful and insightful.

Thanks

Trevor
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Simply Harkey was great. A very large book, well written, extremely thought out routines. AH-HA is much smaller. It is roughly 90 pages. The effects in it, however, are still great. They are of the same caliber as the ones in Simply Harkey. I found Simply Harkey to be a better book because of the plethora of effects. This is one of the times where it boils down to quantity instead of quality because they are both quality works.

XX
do magic

www.8bom.net
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
If you enjoyed Simply Harkey, then I recommend Ah Ha, albeit smaller, I would argue that the majority of the effects in Ah Ha are stronger.

Just my thoughts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Simpley Harkey and Ah Ha (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL