The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo & iPhone magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Tenyo is pleased to release magic apps for iPhone! You can show these latest tricks with your iPhone and iPod touch anywhere and anytime. Demo movie and instructions allow you to learn the magic easily. Please enjoy this latest trick that has taken in many experienced magicians.

Trailer and shop:

http://www.tenyo.co.jp/magic_en/info/
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
Very Cool. Now I need to buy an Iphone.
Mark F
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Mark F
Has anyone else purchased these? I haven't tried Magic Hat yet but Magic Shuffle is really good. My only critique is that if an observant person sees the trick twice they may get a clue about how its done. But for a one time presentation its very clever and very Tenyo like.

If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch its well worth the $.99 purchase. Cheapest Tenyo trick I've ever gotten!!
MikeTheRed
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of MikeTheRed
Tenyo just released a new app called Magic Matrix which is also designed for the iPad.
Interesting...

Mike
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
More info or video somewhere ?
superpixel
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
133 Posts

Profile of superpixel
I've got Magic Hat and Magic Shuffle. Magic Shuffle is awesome because it turns your phone sort of into a deck of cards. I agree with Mark F that if you do it twice they might figure it out. It's a similar principle to a LOT of iPhone card effects, honestly.

Magic Hat has one advantage to some other effects on the market because you can customize it to your iPhone's home screens (you'll see what I mean if you watch a demo). Unfortunately Tenyo (well, the developers who made the app) didn't take into account the Retina Display on the iPhone 4. So if you snap a pic of your home screen and try to customize it in the app, you'll wind up with a way-too-huge image, like zoomed in on what should be your home screen. So you'll have to re-size it and add it to your photos on your phone beforehand.

Other than that, it is a *great* trick. Now I'll have to get the Magic Matrix, but honestly it just looked like a really simple thing for what is already a rather simple effect.
-- superpixels / victor / banana wizard --
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo & iPhone magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL