The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Completely fooled me (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BenSimon
View Profile
Regular user
Munich, Germany
137 Posts

Profile of BenSimon
So I was in this bar and this girl now finally demanded some magic since she'd never seen me do anything. It went well, although she had this sort of magic-resistant aura around her that made me quite nervous. Then that other, older guy said, "You're pretty good with your hands but I can do something too - you probably will see how it's done, but anyways.." And he made a coin disappear. Now I see it, now I don't. He so got me. I wanted to see it again, and a third time, and didn't catch the method. I thought I was going insane. Jokingly I said, hey I'll pay ya ten bucks for the method. Later I caught the method when he did the vanish to the magic-resistant girl and failed three times in a row. He simply s****** it, but soooo beautifully. It was pure magic to me and made my day.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Completely fooled me (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL