The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » REEL MAGIC MAGAZINE - TV For Magicians » » Issue 15 NOW available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Reel Magic 15 is now available on our web page

http://www.reelmagicmagazine.com

thanks
koz
tommeepickles
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
165 Posts

Profile of tommeepickles
Has it been shipped yet?
Tozmoo
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Tozmoo
We shipped a ton over the last 2 days,... My post office goes at theri pace but its done and packaged and at the post office...now which ones go out first I don't have control
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I received my copy this morning. Have watched a couple of columns (I miss Simon); will watch the interviews later this evening and watch the whole thing throughout the rest of this week. So far the best thing I've seen is Kozmo's tribute to Cellini at the very beginning. I have no doubt that this will be one of my favorite segments on the whole DVD.
Coram Deo
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
The Cellini tribute (and the linking ring footage) was fantastic. I was, however, very disappointed by the absence of Simon Lovell's rant in issue 15. I certainly hope he'll be back in the next issue.
Tozmoo
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Tozmoo
Magicguy, I love simon too....look for him to be back in the next issue.... he just wasn't available to us for this issue

thanks
koz
scaevola
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of scaevola
Hey are they still shipping? I still haven't gotten mine yet. Looking foraward to it!

Burke
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Got mine Friday..I loved it as usual!
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Mark Williams
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
513 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Quote:
On 2010-02-21 14:32, scaevola wrote:
Hey are they still shipping? I still haven't gotten mine yet. Looking foraward to it!

Burke

I'm still waiting for my issue as well. Sounds like that Post Office is sitting on some.

Best Magical Regards,

Mark Williams
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Well, he did say they weigh a ton. Postal workers may be having a difficult time lifting each 1-ton DVD.

*jeep!
--Grandpa
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Tozmoo
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Tozmoo
The problem is that our post office is small so when I bring in large shipments it takes them a few days to ship them.

ALL REEL MAGIC HAVE BEEN SHIPPED AND EVERYONE SHOULD RECEIVE THEM IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!

thanks for being patient

Koz
scaevola
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of scaevola
Hey no problem Koz! I am in no hurry, I still have to rewatch "Tales from the Streets." I just wanted to make sure it's on its way! Reel Magic rocks!
Jared Cassidy
View Profile
New user
Huntsville, AL
37 Posts

Profile of Jared Cassidy
Can't wait for my copy to make its way to my mailbox.

Jared
atucci
View Profile
Veteran user
Middleburg, Florida
381 Posts

Profile of atucci
Got mine today (east central Florida).

The Buck twins interview was revealing in many ways. I was delighted to hear Helder Guimerias will be back in the states in April and working with the Bucks to shoot a DVD. Certainly hope post-production gets it to market in 2010.

Although I don't 'do coins' watching David Roth's performance/explanation of his coin box routine reminds me I don't have any of his stuff and should acquire some. If nothing else just to get a little into his head on his routine construction and of course watching his wonderful performances.

Jon Armstrong's piece on gambling moves for magic routines was interesting and gives us something to play with as did Garrett Thomas' three & a half of clubs presentation.

While I'm more a book guy, Reel Magic is a real value for the small investment.

Another good job Kozmo and sorry I missed you when you were in Florida last month and this month.
Tony Tuccillo

Middleburg, Florida
Mark Williams
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
513 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Quote:
On 2010-02-22 22:45, Mark Williams wrote:
I'm still waiting for my issue as well. Sounds like that Post Office is sitting on some.

Best Magical Regards,

Mark Williams

I just wanted to update Koz...I have received my issue and as usual it's fantastic !!

Best Magical Regards,

Mark Williams
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Magic Mike Japan
View Profile
New user
Yokosuka, Japan (U.S. Mailing Address)
98 Posts

Profile of Magic Mike Japan
I just received Reel Magic #15 (Feb 2010 issue) and, as usual, I couldn't wait to view it and try out the great tricks and moves. I'm in Japan on a Navy Base, so it takes me a little longer to get stuff, but that's okay. Including the tribute to the great, late Cellini, at the start of the DVD was definitely a class act and very touching. What a great job he did with just two rings.
"There's no limit to what one man can accomplish, as long as he's willing to let someone else have the credit." (These words were inscribed on a small brass plaque which sat on President Ronald Reagan's desk in the White House during his second term.)
<BR><BR
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
I recieved my copy and I gotta say Kozmo your awesome. Not only is the video magazine a great idea, I really lik the mobile file feature. Now I can watch great magic anytime anywhere.

Norm
Tozmoo
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Tozmoo
Glad I'm awesome! Smile

thanks for all your support guys, I don;t know what I would do without you! Smile

koz
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2010, Kozmo wrote:
Reviews:
Wayne Kawamoto - Choice Cuts
Wayne reviews Paul Romhany and Wayne Houchin's new DVD's.

David Regal - Tricks of the Trade
Tricks that I didn't think I'd like.

Lunch Date by Paul Romhany
Art of Magic by Wayne Houchin

Con Cam Monte by R. Paul Wilson
Pointless by Greg Wilson
Nash Fung’s Color Fusion The Real Works
Peter Nardis iChange Project
Lethal Tender by Royal Magic
Metamorphosis by Wayne Dobson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » REEL MAGIC MAGAZINE - TV For Magicians » » Issue 15 NOW available (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL