The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Alpha to Omega - Worth buying when I know the effect? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Hi.
I know the effect "Omega" from Stephen Tucker. I have a little paper where this effect is explained.

Now my question:
Is it worth buying the "Alpha to Omega" DVD when I already know the effect? Is there any new content?
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
There are a few other tricks on the video. I didn't like them much. YMMV.
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
I don't know this one but by experience, Stephen is a very creative mind and always proposes variations around a theme.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
I have this DVD and really liked it. There's some strong material on it.Exhibit "A" was one of the extra routines I enjoyed. It inolves so neat props. I liked it so much, I sent Stephen a few ideas of my own.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Phil J.
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Phil J.
Quote:
On 2010-02-04 09:42, BigSmile wrote:
Hi.
I know the effect "Omega" from Stephen Tucker. I have a little paper where this effect is explained.

Now my question:
Is it worth buying the "Alpha to Omega" DVD when I already know the effect? Is there any new content?

Depending on which version you have there is a difference in the handling. The DVD contains Ali Bongo's handling (which is simpler) and not Stephen Tuckers orginal. If you struggled with Stephens original version (I did) then you might find the DVD of use. Some of the bonus tricks are also worth a look.
You were born original... Don't die a copy Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Alpha to Omega - Worth buying when I know the effect? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL