The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dying to know {aka one more note on vo du ma gick} (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
James Braund
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of James Braund
I don't know where you are in the world isid0re but when I ordered mine a few weeks back it arrived within a week! Might just have got held up en route - it is worth the wait!
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
So sorry. all have been on way. soon come.
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Quote:
On 2010-03-18 01:07, Gede Nibo wrote:

I hypnotized 3 people today...ol' fashion style too.....had them stare at a small spooky fetish I carry.....used an Impress*** p** pre show, and divined the dead ancestors, one by one.........guess its time to start my cult...any devotees?

Ba

You know I'm in! Do I get a membership card? Smile
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Finally got my book yesterday.

I was initially a little dissapointed with the time to get the book, but after recieving an email explaining the mishap I understood and hold no complaint. I appreciated the follow up to explain the situation.

During this month of waiting, when not at work I have been perusing antique book dealers, swap meets, and a Magic Ring swap meet. I picked up a 7th edition "Greater Magic" by Hilliard and started to emerse myself within this tome, BUT upon reciept of Baba's book yesterday I completely forgot about Hilliard and I tore open the package giddy like a little boy on Christmas.

Last night, I ravaged through all the pages of the book gleefully to the wee hours of the morning. The writing style is much like a story being told and sucks you in (I liked that) Having read through the entire book, I grew more from the anecdotes and thoughts from "ol' George" and Baba than the method's within.

Now don't misunderstand me, I am not discounting the book in anyway, in fact it has reinforced a belief of mine with Magic/Mentalism.

I am going through the book again (actually during lunch at work amidst the disdainful stares of the office secretary who caught the title/cover listed on the book)in a much slower manner in depth manner for a while now.

I know this book will be a resourse and imspiration for me if not only for effects/techniques taught, but also for the introspection, evaluation, and awareness that it has created.

It seems that the older I get the less I believe in coincidence and chance...

Baba, I thank you for publishing this and for revitalizing a journey I set aside during 'teens and have only recently started upon again.

my best,
isid0re
The Visitor
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of The Visitor
Gede Since I think your book was awesome I was just wondering do you plan to release à re edition of vo du magic ? I mean with hard cover and more visual, picture etc .. it will be very niceeeeeeeee Smile
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Now you need The Holy Art: Bizarre Magick from Naljorpa's Cave.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
INDEED the effects are simple in approach; yet powerful in delivery. AND lo! true magic lives in the bosom o' DELIVERY!

IVE NEVER been a sucker er, a master for sleight o' hand....reached the intermediate stage, perhaps.....but CAPUTURING a moment? I'm a got dayme expert. well....

my effects aim at one's core. the root. the source.

and, theres much enlightenment to be found twixt the pages....for those who abandon the two eyes for the sake of ONE eye....

anyhoo, apologies for all delays....i do my best....

love is the law.

Ba
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dying to know {aka one more note on vo du ma gick} (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL