The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How Much...? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Alexander
View Profile
Regular user
UK
124 Posts

Profile of Alexander
Nice idea Chad, could you give a % to cut it by. Or does it depend on how much you like them?
The Man Who Knows (how to make a good cup of Tea)

Mentalism -
Philosophy. the doctrine that mind is the fundamental reality and that objects of knowledge exist only as aspects of the subject's consciounes.
volcane
View Profile
New user
Virginia
37 Posts

Profile of volcane
Great Scott!
Matias is a genuine mind reader!
As he perceived, I did indeed merge in my muddled mind the precise two audio tapes that he mentioned, both of which I bought at the same time and both of which I listened to on several occasions. I believe that the Michael Ammar Tape on negotiating higher fees is essential listening for anyone who charges for performing. A lot of these issues discussed in this thread are covered on his tape and on the Charles Greene III tape, too.

Now, Matias, let's see how good you are: I'm thinking of a number between Five and Seven...

VOLCANE
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Another concept to remember is where you are performing. Do you really want to lower your prices if the crowd isn't right? I have worked a few bars restaurants nightclubs and such in my time, and the better venues will be able to pay you. You will make a lot of new contacts that way as well. Lots of private parties....

:: Lior has proven that my rates are sorely under par. Or I'm not a professional. Oh well!
Mr Amazing
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Mr Amazing
Quote:
On 2003-07-15 12:14, Lior wrote:
5000$ is the minimum for a pro.(in the USA)
7500$ ,10000$ and more if you have good event planner that can sell you.

Lior
(use TOTM to get higher price)

Agent to mother: So, if you want little Bob to have a good birthday party, this is simply what it costs. Maybe you can cut down on the candy?

/agent Shmulik
on behalf of Lior-"I have here a lot of money"-Manor
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1962 Posts

Profile of Lior
Smile
I used to have a deck of cards but
now I have a lot of money.
The Ammar tape was very good and I used many ideas from there

Try to be on TV ...your price is going to be 10-20 times more.
And buy Paramiricals and TOTM

Lior -on my way to the airport- Manor
The Lior Touch
https://1amagic.com/
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How Much...? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL