The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Tri-Zonal Space Warper anyboy got one? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stuntastik30
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Stuntastik30
I became fascinated with the Tri-Zonal Space Warper. it was a couple years ago and I didn't even know the name of it. I recently did a little digging and found it was originally made by Jerry Andrus. this is undoubtedly common knowledge among all magicians. I found out Binary Arts was selling a physical disk of the illusion. but its long been out production and impossible to find. I really want to own one of these, So I'm asking if theres anyone out there that still owns one of these and is willing to part with it, ill buy it from you. please PM me or email me. Stuntastik30@optonline.net with pictures of it and your price.

this is an image I found of the physical Tri-zonal disk (the one on the Left) another company still sells the spiral on the right.

Click here to view attached image.
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Go on the big auction site and key in optical illusions magic . I bought a neat one with a plastic toadstool for a few quid ..
Mark
E.O.I
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Tri-Zonal Space Warper anyboy got one? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL