The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Thoughts Across / Eureka Moment For Free! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Rob:

As individual moral actions, the violation of trust hurts and harms more than theft. Trust is the true basis of any social contract. Theft follows its violation.

I must confess that I don't know your work and I refuse to download the so-called "free"copies. I don't do torrents. Unless they themselves offer them for free, creators should be paid not shafted for their efforts.

However, should you ever have a change of heart and make your ideas available for sale once more, please add me to your notification list. While my interest in magic, while abiding, takes a different path than performing, just following an innovative mind at work is both invigorating and catalytic. In that vein, I look forward to seeing and enjoying what you have crafted.

Gary
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2010-02-17 16:36, r1z08 wrote:
No. This is not a promotional give away or anything like that. This is me telling you that if you want a copy of the now, out of print "The Eureka Moment" and the privately distributed "Thoughts Across" you can get them both for free by simply checking your favorite share site....

??

Do you want us to read/review your work? If so would you email them to me?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Jonathan,

Please continue reading the post.

-rob
Dompa
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
249 Posts

Profile of Dompa
I am one of those lucky ones who got "Thoughts across" and I realy love the ideas in "The Eureka moment"!!!

I feel with you Rob, but please think about this statement:

Quote:
rob you should not let yourself be dragged down by this, check who did this and put all your disgust on him

Sad that no Eureka Moment II will be released....

All the best,

Dominik
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Let me just say Welcome to the very exclusive club.
You are not alone.

I send out drafts of idea all the time. When I do I am looking to see if I am inadvertently about to publish the ideas of another. (When this happen and thank god it only happened a couple of times). I remove the idea from the publication. The reason I do this sending out of rough drafts is two fold. First is to prevent accidental use of another s idea. Since I can not know every thing, this is a logical step. The second tells me if the materiel is worth publishing.

Please, do not stop doing what you do. You are to important and your work is of great value and interest to this community of ours.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
? It's a pretty big club and membership comes with/from a relationship of trust. While it might not get you items that are on sale in the shops, such a network of trusted peers will get you timely feedback on ideas you are exploring and advice from people who may have already tried what you are trying - given in the hopes that you will succeed where they have gotten stuck.

If you are willing to trade the comforts of trust for a few dollars of retail name-brand fame in our tiny market - you might just find yourself better off as a performer and innovator.

As always, it's your choice.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Thoughts Across / Eureka Moment For Free! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL