The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Larry Beckers "Chameleon Chest" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RealityIsDeception
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of RealityIsDeception
Hi All,

I just purchases Larry Beckers "Chameleon Chest". I am just wondering if anyone has ever used it, and would love to here about some effects people have worked on other than the effects in the manuscript. Let me know.

Thanks,

Anthony Cap
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Yes I use it in my stage show and have really enjoyed it.

I started with an election style routine involving nobel peace prize winners

I then combined the three billet idea with 1812 from the Mindblasters e-book from Peter Duffie and a little special twist.

I use it in the new show as part of the concept of 'journeys' involving my passport....

These ideas will be appearing soon here:

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=833075

Best wishes

Dr Todd
powerwords
View Profile
New user
Indonesia
73 Posts

Profile of powerwords
Anymore reviews on this one. I've just googled this and the review doesn't really say much.

I'm sure for something that costs $179.00, this must be interesting.

What other things can you do with this chest?
BE GOOD, if you can't then BE CAREFUL, if it's hard then BE BAD!!!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Its a super OM chest.

If you want to go wild where you don't even have to touch it, then you can get the Mentalist's Dream Box.

Read the reviews of the MDB here on the Café - then imagine you can do the same with teh Becker box (which I also own) but you will have to carry it and hold it as people insert their billets.

Its a great utility item.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
LarsRuth
View Profile
Loyal user
Frankfurt, Germany
212 Posts

Profile of LarsRuth
I use that box in my show for the supermarket-prediction. On the stage is a WalMart-bag on a chair with something in it, which the audience can't see of course. I am asking 10 people in the audience to imagine they are going to WalMart (or whatever other company that likes to sponsor you)and buy something. They write it down and also the price on a slip of paper and insert it into the chest. I let someone from the audience open the chest and take one slip of paper out. They read it out loud (item and price) and then they reach into the bag and show the thing in it to the audience. Then reach in again, get the invoice and compare the price..

I usually have 1 stooge who writes down what is in the bag. The stooge can't explain, why his slip of paper is the one that has been drawn. And since he is the winner of the supermarket lottery, he wins the item from the bag....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Larry Beckers "Chameleon Chest" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL