The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Danger!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

templemagic
View Profile
Elite user
Sunderland, North-East England
420 Posts

Profile of templemagic
Hi,
I am wanting some ideas for a really dangerous escape which hasn't been seen in a long time. Can anybody give me ideas - especially "on a budget" ideas.

Also, although you can't reveal secrets here perhaps anyone wanting to help in a strong way could e-mail me.

Thanks,
Templemagic
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Posted: Apr 6, 2002 3:44pm
--------------------------------------
Oh - I meant a seemingly really dangerous escape!!!

Sorry about that

Smile
ROBERT TEMPLE
"The Power to Amaze"

robert@roberttemple.co.uk
http://www.roberttemple.co.uk
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
I could give you a trick where you are put in a solid box, shown empty first, then sealed shut, and thrown into a tank of water. After 3 minutes the box is pulled out and unlocked and opened, then you are gone, then your assistants show the tank empty, then cover it with a cloth and when they uncover it, all water is gone and there you are, sitting very wet in an empty, wet tank.....rough description I know, but a very nice effect!!! All you need is a trunk and a large tank of water, such as the one Princess Tanko used in The Worlds Greatest Magic 1.
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Profile of collective foundry
We are working on a new illusion inspired from Tales from the Crypt.
We call it “Survive”. Basically you DON'T escape, the spikes come down, you appear in the audience. Let me know if you are interested in custom fabrication for this sort of effect. I'm sure we can work with a REASONABLE budget. Good luck,

R.
templemagic
View Profile
Elite user
Sunderland, North-East England
420 Posts

Profile of templemagic
That sounds cool. As long as it is at a reasonable price it sounds cool anyway.

My e-mail address is robert_temple@hotmail.com

Let me know about it in more detail.

Thanks,
robert
ROBERT TEMPLE
"The Power to Amaze"

robert@roberttemple.co.uk
http://www.roberttemple.co.uk
pyromagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
312 Posts

Profile of pyromagician
Cool, do you sell (or will you sell) blueprints to this effect? Smile
P.S. this is what part of the alphabet would look like if "Q" and "R" were eleminated
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Yes, the blueprints and worldwide performing rights (only two available in existence) will go for $1599.25, that includes FULL consultation on fabrication and performance tips, 3d DESIGN AND MORE. This is a certified IEI product, so its a hell of a deal.
pyromagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
312 Posts

Profile of pyromagician
Woah, how about the whole thing built, how much is that?

I am interested in this but I don't think I'd pay $1600 dollars for blueprints because I'm only 15 years old. But I will keep you in mind. Smile
P.S. this is what part of the alphabet would look like if "Q" and "R" were eleminated
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

If you are 15, you should not build this illusion. Nor would we sell the rights to you. His prop can KILL YOU if you are not careful. Therefore this sort of thing is only available to seasoned professionals.

Also, about rights pyro. When designers sell blueprints to original illusions they include performing rights. That's what your really paying for. Hope this helps.
pyromagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
312 Posts

Profile of pyromagician
oh i understand now

i am sorta professional though but i bet you wouldnt sell it to me untill the age of 18 though
by then i would have about 14 years experience in magic
what is your web site where i can see some of the stuff you do?
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Danger!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL