The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Looking for SAM affiliates for San Diego Sheriff Party Invite (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cuffs
View Profile
New user
San Diego, Ca
94 Posts

Profile of cuffs
Hi all,
I am in charge of finding volunteer magicians for a San Diego Sheriff Dept. fundraising Gala.
We are looking for up to a dozen table, stage, and walk around performers. I need some escape artists and pickpockets too.
The date is about Sept 20th. It will be held in Balboa Park at the Aerospace Museum. There will be all kinds of local police, politicians, and local celebrities in attendance.
It will be a very fun evening and any one performing will be allowed to market themselves, eat, drink and have lots of fun mingling with the guests and fellow magicians.

If interested or have any other questions,please contact me here or at markalyons@hotmail.com or 760-931-5397.
I am interested in other ways to contact prospective volunteers too. If you know of anything that will help my search, please let me know.
Thank you.
Mark Lyons O--O

Collector of Handcuffs from around the World

Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.

Leslie Nielsen Lt. Frank Drebin, "Police Squad"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Looking for SAM affiliates for San Diego Sheriff Party Invite (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL