The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » May Be of intrest....Gaff tattoos? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BigJosh
View Profile
New user
West Coast
35 Posts

Profile of BigJosh
Hope its not bad form to post a few pics on here.....This is stuff that's going to a convention with me, so its not on the site.........Its a fine line, theres making stuff look old, then theres people who want more modern stuff...
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Talking of tattoos,,proberly the biggest collection of mobile tats will be motoring from Hullavington to and through Wootton Bassett on Sunday.

A few of us (10,000) Expected could be more, will be bikeing through the Town to show our respect for the armed forces. In batches of 500 at a time we will burn rubber on Mothering Sunday which will proberly upset a few old farts but the result should be £50,000 in the kitty for war victims charities.

So if you can make it to cheer us along the way, do come and show us support...or check your TV news and see this spectacle unfold.

21 miles of hairy bikers complete with their tats blocking the Wiltshire roads will be a one off stunt never to be repeated again.

Look for the VW Trike (That`s me) and don't forget to throw your cash.

Ken.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Josh, is that pigskin?

T-RAY, I do have some preserving materials, I just don't do tattoos. I could ask around, but I'm sure any tattoo artist worth his salt would want to be paid for the work just as if it's on a human.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Roald Dahl wrote a wonderful story involving human skin and tattoos. Worth looking up if you haven't read it yet.
BigJosh
View Profile
New user
West Coast
35 Posts

Profile of BigJosh
Nippolini, All I can say is it is skin, and it is tattooed, not painted or anything....I'm quite invested financially as well as time wise into this..Everybody's got a few trade secrets? I'm trying to get some better pics, the stuff is real creepy when ya hold a jar and can see the back of the flesh, and the little bits in the preserving fluid!
Your right about a tattooer wanting to be paid for his work....I get paid well at work, but have some health problems, and want to be away from people more and more, I enjoy doing this. I started my prices pretty low, in some cases just covering materials, and a couple of bucks for time...I'll prob raise the prices after a few conventions, after people ca see it in person....And theres an album cover coming out in the next 6-8 weeks that I did that has something to do with all this....
willhunter
View Profile
Regular user
Providence, RI
140 Posts

Profile of willhunter
Josh, Can they be displayed/stored wet like a pickled punk? Your mention of the "little bits" seems like a powerful sell to a Sideshow Museum Audience.
aka Billy Boston
BigJosh
View Profile
New user
West Coast
35 Posts

Profile of BigJosh
Will, Yes sir!
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Sign me up for a gallon jar of Skin!
BigJosh
View Profile
New user
West Coast
35 Posts

Profile of BigJosh
Big Kahuna,
Garenz Ballberenz!
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Smaller item ordered , the perfect item for a routine I had in mind .
Regards Mark
E.O.I
BigJosh
View Profile
New user
West Coast
35 Posts

Profile of BigJosh
Mark, got the payment. I also can do custom stuff too, when I have the time. I'll ship on Monday. Thanks!
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
Wow, this stuff is so cool!
BigJosh
View Profile
New user
West Coast
35 Posts

Profile of BigJosh
Heres a quote from the Bizarre section of the forum by Mark Thorold.

"Guys ( and gals) ,I received in the post my best buy in a long time and felt that any serious collectors of the bizarre /weird/should check out what this guy has on offer . Ill add the site at the end of this but Ive just got to tell you all about my purchases .
I received in the post two glass jars containing preserved tattoos , The smaller of the two is what resembles a portion of skin taken from a finger ,with the word HATE tattooed in blue ink . The larger is a portion of skin from above the breast ( complete with a nipple I may add ) with a skull design . Both items resemble skin perfectly .
The tattoo is clear and obviously a tattoo ,not a pen drawing . The "chunk" of skin is housed in a glass jar , Below he top layer of skin you can see the hypodermis(subcutaneous adipose layer), which is not usually classified as a layer of skin but rather fatty tissue .
I collected the parcel at lunchtime today and showed my employer the items .He looked them over and said to me in in earnest "Mark ,I know you collect some odd things , but don't you think this is taking it a bit too far ?" . I have to say I was delighted at this ...lol
The guy is called Joshua . He had a thread on here but I cant find it at the moment .
His site is http://www.skin-collector.com
I thoroughly recommend his work . I believe he can do custom pieces too .

Here's an idea ... Imagine having on display the nazi insignia from the centre of Charlie Mansons forehead .( I know he hasnt passed yet , but it it will happen ) A unique and grizzly memento a prison gaurd took . Imagine having this on display at your seance . What foul and evil spirit would it evoke for the sitters .( A rare earth magnet hidden in the top of the jar would certainly trigger an EMF meter ).The use of custom pieces in the bizzare story telling arena are countless .
Get in touch with Josh , his communication as a seller is excellent , his goods are second to none ( and not overpriced ) .
you'll be delighted with his stuff.Ill definitely be ordering again soon .
Regards Mark"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » May Be of intrest....Gaff tattoos? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL