The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast #36 - Toni Gangi, author of "Carny Sideshows, Weird Wonders of the Midway" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
SSSSSSHHHH! Don't tell Tony!

I have some hot photos on the webpage for THIS EPISODE - they show what happens when a talented new author goes to Sideshow School and gets a little too eager to pound nails up his nose. NOT a pretty picture, and Tony would rather I didn't let these two photos get out but ... ah, to heck with him.

What else is there? In the interview, Tony breaks from "pop soft-news" gosh-wow coverage and tells about the dedicated performers of today's sideshow, the behind-the-scenes secrets of performing successfully in today's market, and the guts it takes to stick your hand in an animal trap.

Also, old Jews telling jokes at oldjewstellingjokes.com, how to make fresh pitas/naans for your kebabs in a flash, when you can expect to get your robot butler and flying car and personal jetpack, and ... and...

THREE much-requested Brill plans: Hi-Striker, Girl in Fishbowl, and Old Magician's Notebook.

HEY! YOU KIDS! Get the heck out from under that sidewall, you want to see the Frog Boy you pay like everybody else!
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Fantastic episode Ross! Really enjoyed lsitening to it on my way to work. What with recent events at home I didn't want to listen to the radio - bally cast was a good choice!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast #36 - Toni Gangi, author of "Carny Sideshows, Weird Wonders of the Midway" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL