The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » So Did Little Man Make It? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I sincerely hope so Dan as I think its a fantastic concept for a storytelling magic moment for kids. Fairytale style stuff. I hope they do it justice as I would gladly pay double the price if they got it right. It truly could be a beautiful piece of magic for children. I'd love to be able to perform this for my gran children. The Silly Billy style stuff doesn't suit my persona, and I don't do a lot of children's magic, but this is more like Hans Christan Anderson. I really had high hopes for it
mumford
View Profile
Special user
652 Posts

Profile of mumford
Even though the video isn't good the idea is. I certainly wouldn't preorder, but if and when it's finally released I'm interested.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
So there's no reply or news from PH about this?
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
In all honesty, and this is my own personal opinion. Janet is better off not making any further comments on behalf on PH or LM in a public forum. She has only been the middle man(woman). Paul Harris needs to speak for himself, something he has choosen not to do right from the start.

He owes it to those who have pre-ordered LM to make a public address concerning the state of LM. Just don't count on it though.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Havens
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
340 Posts

Profile of Havens
I don't mind that Janet makes the announcements, she clearly runs his business and asking for her not to take a step back is akin to asking for no more updates. I do hope you're right and the effect is being revamped. If this is the case PHP should update all though who pre-ordered, if not all those who've been following the effect.
Havens
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
340 Posts

Profile of Havens
That should be 'she clearly runs his business and asking for her to take a step back is akin to asking for no more updates'.
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Yes, but I don't think people need more broken promises, poor excuses, and continued contradictions.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Havens
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
340 Posts

Profile of Havens
True. Have emailed Janet and the version seen in the demo is the one going into production. There's no other updates which is a shame but Janet always responds quickly to emails and she's obviously bearing the brunt of this.

I so want this to be a great effect, the idea is excellent but...
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Em, so they expect us to believe that they have four people working full time on this every day?

Do we look stupid?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » So Did Little Man Make It? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL