The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Complete Ganson Teach-In Series (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
"Classic magic…legendary magicians…and they're now all in one place for the very first time!
L&L Publishing proudly presents:

THE COMPLETE GANSON MAGIC TEACH-IN SERIES by Lewis Ganson

Beginning in the late 1970's, Lewis Ganson, one of magic's most respected writers, produced a series of booklets that featured comprehensive, photo-illustrated instruction in many classic, time-honored effects. Ganson's Magic Teach-In Series booklets became instant classics, providing both beginning and experienced magicians with step-by-step instruction that featured Ganson's clear prose along with scores of clear and concise photographs.

Now, for the first time, L&L Publishing has collected all 17 of these remarkable booklets into an amazing new volume--The Complete Ganson Magic Teach-In Series. You'll find clear instruction in card and coin magic, stage and manipulative effects and much, much more. Plus, in many cases, the original photography was rescreened, making this collection the best these booklets have ever looked. And, even if you could find them all, you would spend much more than the price of this book, particularly at collector's prices. (Even at their original cover price, this new volume represents a savings of almost 70%!)

The Complete Ganson Magic Teach-In Series gathers together the following titles:

Matching the Cards
Rovi Reveals
The Three Card Monte as Entertainment
Bernard's Lesson On Coin Magic
A New Look At the Okito Box
Colombini's Cups and Balls
Two in the Hand and One In The Pocket
Bernard's Lesson On Dice Stacking
The Hindu Thread Trick
A New Look at Card Fans
A Fantasy In Thimbles
Three Chinese Rings
Weston's Continuous Cigarette Production
The Floating and Dancing Cane
The Sympathetic Silks
Zombie: The Floating Ball
Colombini's Rings Supreme

You'll find magic from such luminaries as:
Lewis Ganson
Dai Vernon
Faucett Ross
Fred Lowe
Rovi
Ian Adair
Alex Elmsley
Aldo Colombini
Bobby Bernard
Eddie Joseph
Gerald Kosky
Ken de Courcy
Ali Bongo
Will Ayling
R. C. Buff
Werry
…and many more!

Whether you're a close-up magic enthusiast or a stage performer, you'll find an almost unbelievable wealth of ideas, routines, presentations and sleights in The Complete Ganson Magic Teach-In Series to spark your imagination for many years to come.

570 pages
Regular price - $79.95"
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
It is about time that this set has been re-printed, and great that they are in one volume.

Every magician should have this book of the classics in magic and use the material.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
This looks great. Many years ago I recall reading some slight of hand material from Ganson. I think it was called "Routined Manipulation" or something. Is that material within the book?

Forgive me if that is a stupid question.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
No, the Routined Manipulation books 1 & 2 are still available as well as Routined Manipulaiton Finale.

Check with your favorite dealer.
sleightly
View Profile
Elite user
New Hampshire
500 Posts

Profile of sleightly
I just received these in the mail and I have to say I am very pleased with the reproduction quality and value. Far superior to the originals!

ajp

Full disclosure: I was involved in the production of these books but hold no material interest in the sales of the books.
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Just got it and lucky to own it! Is it me or a lot of new magic is really old magic! Because in reality, many do not bother to know the history of a trick/sleight/gimmick if it has not be properly credited. It's neither here or there. Magic rocks as a hobby!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Complete Ganson Teach-In Series (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL