The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Just got my Lassen Gaffs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
Hey All.

I just recieved my custom sets of coins from Todd this week after about six months of sending him the coins. I got an expanded shell set Queen Vic Penny, Copper silver of the same coin, Sun and Moon set of Queen Vic, as well as a set of his copper chinese coins with matching shell.

I have to say that it was woth the wait! they are fantastic in all aspects as well as being hallmarked with his name.

Very impressed
magicalwishes
View Profile
Regular user
Hickory, NC
143 Posts

Profile of magicalwishes
Did Mr. Lassen give you a time of delivery once you comissioned his services, or did he leave it open ended?
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
I said I was in no rush.
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Congratulations -

Beautiful stuff!!!
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Congratulations -

Beautiful stuff!!!
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Quote:
On 2010-04-08 14:01, magicalwishes wrote:
Did Mr. Lassen give you a time of delivery once you comissioned his services, or did he leave it open ended?

With Todd, pretty much everything is open ended, but the results are great. Truly a "Free Spirit".
Sammy J. Teague
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8
Lets see some pictures?
NYVetteGuy
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of NYVetteGuy
Love Todds workmanship...I prefer to just check his blog on a regular basis and get what he has ready to go that I want...I cant wait long for ANYTHING... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Just got my Lassen Gaffs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL