The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Does anybody know this video ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin R
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of Justin R
Back when I was a little kid, I had this magic video (sometime in the mid to late 80's) and I was wondering if anybody knows or remembers what it was. Here's what I remember of it. It kinda has a story to it where this kid is sitting in his living room, complaining to his mom that he's bored, and she's suggesting things for him to do and she tells him to watch a video. He says he's seen them all and he looks at the bookcase and there is the yellow, glowing video, and he's like, "I haven't seen this one before" (I always wondered why mine wasn't glowing). So he pops in the video and this magician comes to life and comes out of the screen and teaches him about 30 minutes of simple effects. That's about all I remember. So does anybody know what this video is? I don't want it to learn from. I just wanted to see if the magician was anybody I would know now.
Thanks.
Plato986
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Plato986
I think I know what you are talking about, but (sorry)... I don't know the name of the video. Smile
-Plato986 (that's me)
dekerivers
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of dekerivers
I own the video, though I'm not at home to get the exact name. I think it's called "The Magic Video". Michael Ammar is the Magician in it. I recieved it as a gift when I was 4 or 5 years old. That was my start into magic! I still watch it every once in awhile. For a beginner's video, it's packed with some pretty cool stuff! I'll find out the exact name and get back to you. Smile
Dano
View Profile
Loyal user
Centerville, OH
240 Posts

Profile of Dano
Please let me know when you do!
"Magic" is merely an illusion, but "Perception" is reality!
gocall911
View Profile
Loyal user
Salem, VA
247 Posts

Profile of gocall911
I rented that video a long long time ago but I'm not sure of the video's name either.
"Use your head." ~Dai Vernon~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Does anybody know this video ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL