The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » New App - Time Lord (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jekyllandhyde
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of jekyllandhyde
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Just downloaded this app. Have played around with it for about 30 mins.

First reactions are that it could be useful with the right routine. It is basically a digital version of a stull type watch. I have the real watch which cost me £150, and the method and effect are exactly the same. The only difference is that with the app, you can set the force times to any time you like. Gives you the option of storing 3 different times, and also a nice little extra something (i won't say what) that makes it more convincing, so that the spectator can play around setting different times themselves before going into the effect, and you don't need to touch the iphone once it is in their possession. You do however have to pay attention to what they are doing.

For the price I think it is worth it if used wisely. I personally would not simply let them set the time, and then just announce what that time was.

Hope that helps.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » New App - Time Lord (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL