The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » MUM ONLINE Now Downloadable! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spatrick
View Profile
Special user
Tom Sawyer let me whitewash these
517 Posts

Profile of spatrick
Great news folks!

Starting with the May 2010 issue of the M-U-M online you can right click on the link and download the PDF file to your PC. You then can view the whole magazine at your leisure.

The download for me (DSL) was about 6 seconds long, and turning the pages in the PDF document is instantaneous.

You can do all the normal PDF file features (zoom in, zoom out, cut and paste, etc.) so reading it is a breeze.

You can now download the PDF file onto your IPAD or IPHONE!

Sweet!!!

S. Patrick
jdbach
View Profile
Regular user
United States
174 Posts

Profile of jdbach
Thanks.....This is great news for the iphone owners. I look forward to getting on to the site and downloading.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
This is what finally got me to join. Thanks guys.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
At the convention, we just released a CD of last years' volume 99, June 2009 to May 2010. 12 months of MUM - $30. Available at the Gifts and Insignia of the website.
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Thanks Weidhass, that is certainly a bargain to be able to have a years worth of info stored and accessible on one disc. Do you know if other years are going to be available?

Snidini
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Yes. We may have several years on one disk. It is in the works, but may not be available till later - within next 10 months though.

Mark Weidhaas
SAM National President
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » MUM ONLINE Now Downloadable! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL