The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cartomancy by Peter Nardi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Paddon
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of Richard Paddon
I've been using this in my gigs (restaurant, walk-around and private parties) and very happy with the results.

I'm always on the lookout for interesting giveaways, particularly ones that I can add my promo / contact information.

Peter Nardi's Cartomancy fills the bill for me. I'm surprised how in-expensive this item is. Great packaging AND "Bicycle brand cards, 40 x full colour printed Cartomancy scratch cards, a full colour A5 Cartomancy index of cards and their meanings,an instructional DVD, including extra handlings, ideas and a printable PDF of the Cartomancy index sheet with room to put your contact details".

All for less than $35!

This allows you to give a brief colding reading using the selected card which makes the effect personal for the spectator.

The actual effect is easy to perform. Peter's explanations are clear & detailed. As usual, you get much more than what you've paid for.

Now, I've composed some brief readings for the cards used within Cartomancy.

If anyone who has Cartomancy (& can prove it) would like a PDF of the readings I use with a few extra tips, send me a PM with your email and proof (I'll leave that to you). I'll send it to you ...FREE!

Richard
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
I must agree with Richard. I love Cartomancy- very easy to perform so you can concentrate on your presentation. This is a definate winner. The price is WELL worth it.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Martin Waring
View Profile
Loyal user
York, England
255 Posts

Profile of Martin Waring
There's already a thread on this here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

Got to agree - its a good effect.

Martin
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Thanks Richard for your PDF. The information (readings) will be MOST valuable. They are all VERY good and well thought out. I will definately use them! Thanks Again!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Nothing new in method here, but I feel the effect quite strong
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
I made my own version using scratchy and yet delivers a strong ending for the audience Smile
Magic comes through perception. -HS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cartomancy by Peter Nardi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL