The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Richard Turner At The Magic Castle May 10 th - 15th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bret Maverick
View Profile
Regular user
U.S.A.
185 Posts

Profile of Bret Maverick
Members with access to the Magic Castle may want to catch one of Richard's shows next week - there's not a bad seat in the close-up room, and watching him perform live is a treat.

Bret
"If all a man can count on is finally pushing up the grass, when I do I'll lay you odds that grass is mine!" - Theme Song For The T.V. Series BRET MAVERICK, by Ed Bruce
Chappo
View Profile
Special user
Bris Vegas
754 Posts

Profile of Chappo
Interesting to see this post here, as I checkout the line up on the Castle homepage just a couple of hours ago. Surprised to see his name in there, as I don't think he is a regular. It's times like this I wish I could grab cheap fares to the States. The man is insane.
The rules of a sleight of hand artist, Are three, and all others are vain,

The 1st & the 2nd are practice... And the 3rd one is practice again

- 'Magic of the Hands', Edward Victor (1940)
Bret Maverick
View Profile
Regular user
U.S.A.
185 Posts

Profile of Bret Maverick
Chappo,

Richard performs for one week once a year, and twice a year on occasion.

Bret
"If all a man can count on is finally pushing up the grass, when I do I'll lay you odds that grass is mine!" - Theme Song For The T.V. Series BRET MAVERICK, by Ed Bruce
rawdawg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
686 Posts

Profile of rawdawg
Perfect seconds, that man...
One time, when I was young, I botched a sleight so bad, Vernon, Marlo & Miller rolled over in their graves. But I didn't see Elmsley, probably because he was behind the others.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Richard Turner At The Magic Castle May 10 th - 15th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL