The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » "REPEAT PANTSPOSITION" New Guinn card routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Just now uploaded this to my website. Here's the official ad copy:

Quote:
AN AMAZING TRANSPOSITION OF TWO SIGNED SELECTED CARDS WITH AN INSTANT REPEAT!

Each of two audience members (our good friends Bob and Sue) select a card and sign its face. Sue’s card (the 3S) is placed on top of the deck, while Bob’s (the KD) is placed in your pants pocket.

You put Sue’s card, reversed, in the center of the deck. After a magical gesture, the deck is spread, and... the reversed card at the center is Bob’s signed KD! Remarking that you thought you put Bob’s card in your pocket, you reach into said pocket and remove the card--only to find that it is Sue’s signed 3S!

Sue’s card is placed on top of the deck and Bob’s card goes in the middle of the deck. But when you snap your fingers, it is Bob’s card on top of the deck! So Sue’s must be in the middle.

However, when you spread the deck face up, Sue’s card is conspicuously absent. Could it be...?

You clearly show your hand empty before slowly and fairly reaching into your pocket. You remove one card--Sue’s signed card!

Your pocket is empty and you are 100% clean.

This is a wonderfully magical and entertaining anytime, anywhere card routine that can be done with virtually any deck. The construction is tight, the moves motivated, and the impact is incredible. Thoroughly explained in this 24-page ebook with 22 accompanying photographs.

For a mere $10, you will have a strong, professional routine you'll use for the rest of your life!

Until I go to bed tonight (typically in the wee hours of the morning), this ebook will sell for only $7.50.

I'm really proud of this routine. It has been a real workhorse for me.

Available now at http://www.scottfguinn.com/cardmagic.asp
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
I sure hope you are up now. It is 12:28 AM EDT.

Scott, you and Cameron Francis, Peter Duffie, Aldo Colombini, and Chris Wasshuber are making me go broke! lol

Vlad
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Mission Accomplished!!

VERRRRRRRY COOL ROUTINE!!

Scott hits a grand slam with this one. Elegant handling, sound structuring, I can't wait to get to work on this!!

Vlad
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Thanks Vlad! I'm happy you like it. I am honored to be included with the company you listed above.

BTW, as of this posting, it is only 11:35 PM here. I'll be up for several more hours.

In fact, I'll change this sale to WHEN I GET OUT OF BED TOMORROW. That'll give the morning people a fair shot at it.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

I'm up! (and at only 12:45!) The price is now $10, which I believe is still very reasonable. Thanks to all who have purchased this so far.
My Lybrary Page
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Great Scott ! It's Magic ! Presents..... Repeat Pantsposition Routine. by Scott Guinn
Ebook at http://www.scottfguinn.com/
Price $10.00

This routine is a two card transposition and card to pocket repeat, all impromptu, no gaffs or extras.
Two of the strongest effect for real people in one routine, how could I go wrong, so I got it.
Like everything I've gotten from Scott this was a professionally put together ebook. Scott goes over everything in great detail from beginning to end. He also included a advance handling at the end if you choose to go that route. No fluff or extra moves to confuse your spectators, they will clearly know what's happening trough out the routine.
This is perfect for the walkaround, restaurant, party, Magicians
Consider this routine added to my repertoire. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!!
Tim Feher
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I now have my top 3 Guinn effects.

In no particular order:

1. Assertive Positive Negative
2. Daley Double
3. Repeat Pantspostion

I consistently do #s 1 and 2 in my walk around / Table hopping.

I will now be adding REPEAT PANTPOSITION!

As with Daley Double, this routine doesn’t just hit em once. It packs a one two and then an uppercut to knock em on the floor.

I admit, I love transposition effects but many of this type are sometimes hard to follow. Not so with PANTS. It is very well thought out, easy to follow and better yet, easy to do.

When I was reading the requirements and it mentioned that all you need is a sharpie, a pair of pants and a deck of cards which does NOT have to be complete and with no set-up, I figured I was golden. Since I do a lot of signed card tricks, I don’t carry around a full pack.

Scott gives you a (FREE) link to his site for two of his easy to master sleights that makes this trick into a real worker.
Not that you couldn’t do this trick using sleights you already know but these two make it very natural and easy to accomplish.

I highly recommend this to anyone who owns a deck of cards and a pair of pants.

BTW, just in case you want to know, Scott’s "Daley Double" is on his ebook “Not Your Ordinary Card Tricks”.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Thanks, gents! I'm glad you like the routine and even more glad that you will be able to integrate it into your repertoires.
My Lybrary Page
Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
Hey, I just wanted to add my two cents as well. I ordered this a couple nights ago but only just got around to reading it. Highly recommended! This routine uses a shuffled deck and no force is required. It's perfect for the strolling venues I work. Not only that, but Scott offers versions of sleights that are extremely easy to do; there's nothing to be afraid of in this routine. This is one I will be using soon. So should you.
Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
Hey, I just wanted to add my two cents as well. I ordered this a couple nights ago but only just got around to reading it. Highly recommended! This routine uses a shuffled deck and no force is required. It's perfect for the strolling venues I work. Not only that, but Scott offers versions of sleights that are extremely easy to do; there's nothing to be afraid of in this routine. This is one I will be using soon. So should you.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Much appreciated, Prof!
My Lybrary Page
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Yeah, this is really, really good! I love routines like this, simple and highly effective. Can't wait to try it out.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Myrddin
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
108 Posts

Profile of Myrddin
This is a real life routine. It became a favorite of mine after the first reading!
Again a great job, Scott!

Peter Vanspauwen
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Cam: Thank you, sir! "Simple and highly effective"--that's what I was shooting for!

Peter: "A real life routine" is also what I was shooting for. Thank you, my friend.

That's high praise coming from two very talented and creative magicians.
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » "REPEAT PANTSPOSITION" New Guinn card routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL