The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » "That's How WE Do It!" - NEW commercial coin routine by Scott F. Guinn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Just added to my site:

Quote:
A COMMERCIAL & ENTERTAINING COIN MAGIC ROUTINE
What happens in a coin snatching competition between international competitors and a magician? Lots of fun and plenty of magic, that's what!

You begin by explaining and demonstrating an old stunt known as “coin snatching.” You explain that this is actually a very competitive pursuit, complete with its own competitions and world records. You relate an experience you had at one such competition, demonstrating the action as you proceed:

A cocky New Yorker claimed he had a new, much more challenging technique for coin snatching, going horizontally rather than vertically. After successfully demonstrating his technique with a stack of quarters, you remark that he then exclaimed, “I’m from Brooklyn, and that’s how we do it!”

One bystander, a Chinese competitor, declared that this was nothing new; they had been doing this in his country for years. So saying you demonstrate the same technique, but when you open your hand, the quarters have changed to large Chinese coins! You explain that the Chinese man then cried, “I’m from Beijing, and that’s how WE do it!”

You remark that you felt you had to interject yourself into the demonstration. You place the stack of Chinese coins on your elbow and catch them with the more difficult horizontal technique, just as the other two men did. You then proclaim, “Well, I’m a magician, and THAT’S how WE do it!”

You open your hand to reveal that the coins have completely vanished!

This is a really fun, different, and satisfying routine. You'll love it, and your audiences will, too!

Meticulously explained in a 15-page ebook, complete with alternate handlings and extra ideas, accompanied by 8 clear photos. You'll have no trouble learning this commercial routine.

A paltry ten bucks!

http://www.scottfguinn.com/coinmagic.asp
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » "That's How WE Do It!" - NEW commercial coin routine by Scott F. Guinn (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL