The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Lessons in reading minds by Colin Mcleod (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Celloboy
View Profile
Special user
London, England
534 Posts

Profile of Celloboy
I really enjoyed this book. I've performed a few things from it since reading, and enjoyed performing each one. They are great thoughts. And Colin's Magpie device has squared the circle on a device I've been working on for a while. Great to see his thoughts all round. Definitely recommended.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
"Result"! -inquire within.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Here's hoping the Royal Mail is on the job... I could do with some nice weekend reading.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Fingers crossed mate!

I'm very please and honoured to say that due to the high demand, the second printing of the books has arrived. So to all those e-mailing me, the book is still available!

Very best wishes,
Col.
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
Dompa
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
249 Posts

Profile of Dompa
I'm a very satisfied customer as well. A great little booklet. My favorite peace is indeed Colin's "Result". As I'm not working with business cards and so far some cheap file cards served me very well with my billet routines I never had problems so far.

But these file cards make the requested handling (d****e t******r) of the bilets very difficult. They stick in some kind together and I don't want to fumble around with them. They aren't as smooth as bicycle cards for example. But so far I didn't found any cards that have the same size (7,5 x 5,5 cm) as my cards I already have used for quite a time and are likewise smooth and easy to handle for the routine. Is there anyone who can recommend the right cards to use???

Very best wishes,
Dominik
Dompa
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
249 Posts

Profile of Dompa
Colin, kind as he is, pm'ed me and offered me to help with my problem. Really great customer service!!! And as I already said, great booklet as well! Highly recommended!
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Result is great! The only down is that it can´t be done with business cards, only with cards that are blank on both sides.

I thought that Techno and the Magpie where out there already, I have bought the same thing as Techno many years ago and used a Magpie (but not knowing that name) for a long time already… but if the Magpie is new, it´s something you can really find some good use for.

To be honest I was a little disappointed by the other effects in this book especially the method of the watch routine A matter of timing and Winning numbers but the psychology behind it was good. But that is just my honest opinion…

I really liked Contributions!

Best,
John
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
That's cool man... to be honest, I only use blank business cards close up because defacing my own card... I feel it devalues it!

I'm biast, but I love 'A Matter of Timing'. It to me sums up everything modern mentalism should be! Direct, about people, powerful and most importantly... simple! Matter of timing and Winning Numbers aren't meant to be about 'a clever method' method, they are both completely about the presentation and the fact that simple things can be taken maximum advantage of, play to a whole room and are practically, as Marc Paul says, 'AAA'.

I do appreciate your honest comments! Obviously if we all liked and were doing the same thing, mentalism would be a very boring art form indeed Smile

Col.
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Respect man... thanks!
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Winnes
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Winnes
My copy arrived a couple of days back and Ive been playing with "Result" - which is absolutely brilliant.

Of course, everything else is excellent too, just means that I know have to order everything else Colin has put out without the wife noticing.

Cheers Col!
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Nice review from a lay person about Colins Fringe show.

http://www.edinburghspotlight.com/2010/0......-church/

All the best Colin.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Cheers mate Smile

Col.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Lessons in reading minds by Colin Mcleod (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL