The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sponge Bob shaped Sponges (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

punxtron12
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of punxtron12
I was wondering if there is anyone who could make me up a few sponge bob sponges. I have a lot of kids I show sponge ball routines to and all of them love to watch the sponge bob cartoon. Thank you for reading this request. Have a peace filled day everyone.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
I wish these were commercially available. Every time I do spongeball effects and explain that they are sponge balls made of sponge. They always say," this isn't spongebob!"

It would be nice to then change the spongball into spongebob and say" are you sure, looks like spongebob to me"
Eddie Torres
View Profile
Special user
New York City
692 Posts

Profile of Eddie Torres
http://eddieace.com/spongecarvings.html

Send an Email, see if maybe you can work something out.
Eddie Ivan Torres
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2010-05-12 16:44, elimagic wrote:
I wish these were commercially available. Every time I do spongeball effects and explain that they are sponge balls made of sponge. They always say," this isn't spongebob!"

It would be nice to then change the spongball into spongebob and say" are you sure, looks like spongebob to me"

Until the people who own the character decide to make such sponges or to have them made, you can't legally work with anything that is close enough to Sponge Bob Squarepants to convince the children. It has to do with trademarks and licensing.

See this thread:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=171&0
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sponge Bob shaped Sponges (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL