The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Assembly 4 Banquet & Stage Show in Phila. Pa (6/17/10) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
ANNOUNCING THE 2010
SAM ASSEMBLY 4 BANQUET & STAGE SHOW
HONORING NATIONAL SAM PRESIDENT MIKE MILLER:

AN EVENING OF UNPRECEDENTED COMEDY AND MAGIC

Featuring:

Masters of Ceremonies Al Lloyd & Rebecca Lloyd,

The World Famous Comedy Magic of the One and Only “WIZ” there is - Bob Little
(2010 Honoree of the SAM International Convention in Atlanta, Georgia)*

*If you can’t make it to Atlanta where Bob will be honored, be sure to show him your support by coming out to see him at the Banquet.

The Hysterical Comedy Magic of the one and only Jeff Carson,

And Featuring:

Dean of the Society of American Magicians and His Grand Dame
Past National President George Schindler and Nina Schindler

Known in the profession as the “Magicomedian,” George Schindler’s comedy magic act has been acclaimed around the world. George is an all round “entertainer” whose motto is “entertainment first.” His magic has been showcased on a grand scale in the “World of Illusion” performed with his wife Nina as well as in his close-up act which he has performed in virtually every possible venue including corporate events and trade shows. The prestigious lifetime title "Dean of American Magicians" was conferred on George in July 2005 by the Society of American Magicians. He was selected by Woody Allen to play Chandu The Great in Allen's film "New York Stories." George is a prolific author and lecturer. In the early 1970’s, he was retained by Reiss to create a series of magic tricks which have since become highly collectible. He has lectured throughout the United States and in England, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. George was awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Milbourne Christopher Foundation. His act which he performs with his wife Nina is a unique, fun-filled experience that you will never forget.

Don't miss this exciting evening of family entertainment featuring a Cocktail Hour (Cash Bar) accompanied by the keyboard and vocal artistry of Wayne Gustafson, a Buffet Style Dinner catered by Romito Caterers/The Maltese Room which will include a roast beef carving station, the Fabulous Stage Show, and the Awards Ceremony presided over by Assembly 4 Dean Professor REM.

THE DATE: Thursday, June 17th, 2010
THE PLACE: Bustleton Memorial Post
American Legion Hall, 9151 Old Newtown Road, Philadelphia, PA
Directions are available online at: http://www.SAM4.org
THE TIME: 7:00 P.M. (Doors will open at 6:30 P.M.)
THE COST: A bargain at only $30.00 per person which includes a full buffet dinner and the stage show

PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS NOW BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE.

Please note that seating is limited to 128 seats. In past years the Banquet has completely sold out.

Since Assembly 4 has over 128 members and a number of our members bring spouses and one or more guests to the Banquet, these tickets sell quickly. We regret that we will not be able to make any additional seats available after these seats are all sold.

To Order Tickets: Send a check made payable to: "SAM 4" today to Peter Cuddihy at the following address:

4 Brondesbury Drive
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08003
adamferrucci
View Profile
Regular user
Newfield, NJ
169 Posts

Profile of adamferrucci
I'm writing a check out as I'm reading this. I want to make sure I don't miss out on the opportunity to go to this.
Making Birthdays Magical!
www.adamferrucci.com

www.adamsmagicstore.com
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
Adam,

I received your check today.

Thank you.

You are all set for the Banquet & Stage Show.

You will have a great time.

It all starts out with a cocktail hour with a lot of different appetizers set to the keyboard and vocal artistry of Wayne Gustafon, son of Past National President Dick Gustafson. Wayne is fantastic. He performs professionally throughout the country, but always makes it a point to set this date aside for us.

After the cocktail hour, we have the awards presentations for those who placed in the contests this year. Assembly 4 Dean Professor Rem presides over that. Our New President, Ed Hanisco, will then be sworn in by SAM Dean George Schindler. The buffet dinner will then begin which has something for everyone: pasta, chicken, roast beef, etc. Then, we will have the stage show which promises to be a lot of fun.

I am glad that you will be able to make it.

If you need any additional information before the event, feel free to e mail me at edcathome@comcast.net

Thanks again.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Peter Cuddihy
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
JUST ADDED TO THE LINEUP:

WINNER OF THE 2010 ASSEMBLY 4 STAGE CONTEST

LYNN NELSON

Lynn Nelson has a tradition of performance and theatre in her family. (Her grandfather managed a vaudeville theatre in England.) Lynn grew up with tales of the theatre and magic tricks passed on to her by her dad who created many tricks for her when she was a child. In highschool, she took theatre and performed magic in variety shows, and later studied stage acting, design, costuming and sets and props production in university. While she frequently assists her husband Jeff with the performance of illusions, Lynn is a magician in her own right and presents a number of solo effects in the show, including a colorful Parasol Act.
Her Parasol Act is spectacular. It will blow you away.

Do not miss this amazing entertainer.

Get your tickets now before they are all gone.

They are going fast.
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
ALSO ADDED TO THE LINE UP:

PETER CUDDIHY

Peter has been performing magic since the age of 8 and incorporates an arsenal of impersonations with magic and music to create a unique entertainment experience.

DONNA HORN

Donna Horn is an internationally known confectionary artist and the creator of WaferMache which revolutionized the baking industry. She has been personally commissioned to create one of a kind cakes for David Copperfield, George Bush, Oprah Winfrey and David Letterman. Donna incorporates food and confection into her magic to create a performance that is truly unforgettable.

Only a few tickets remain at this point.

Do not miss out on what is sure to be a uniquely entertaining evening!
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
ONLY TWO TICKETS REMAIN FOR THIS WONDERFUL EVENING OF MAGIC AND FRIENDSHIP HONORING SAM PRESIDENT MIKE MILLER.

GRAB THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
WE ARE NOW COMPLETELY SOLD OUT.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Congratulations! And please send my congratulations to Mike. He and I have become very good friends. Something that would not have happened without the S.A.M.

Like I always say, "You Have a Friend in the SAM."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Assembly 4 Banquet & Stage Show in Phila. Pa (6/17/10) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL