The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Jimmy Finger's Magellan Levitation (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
I think he's showing the material and the color without showing the device as a whole.
semo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, CA
300 Posts

Profile of semo
The close up shot on the previous page doesn't really do this justice. It was to show, up-close, the quality of the piece and powdercoating without exposing the entire unit.

But the new Magellanaire is a masterpiece of art. The usability and portability of the illusion went up 10 fold. You can literally fit this into a briefcase or laptop bag for travel. Due to the new portability, Jimmy invented a new self-contained transport system to get the unit in and out of play undetected. The previous way was genius, but this new way rocks even better.

I liken it to the difference between a metal beach cruiser bicycle and a carbon-fiber aerodynamic triathlon bike...either will get you there, but the tri-bike is sooooo sweet! Well done, Jimmy!
Scott Emo, co-creator of Fenced In Illusion - There's nothing better than breaking free!

And creator of Sacred - The Child Conjuring Illusion - Because there is nothing more magical than the creation of a child.

Find them at: http://www.masterofillusions.ca/
AndreOng1
View Profile
Regular user
SIngapore
110 Posts

Profile of AndreOng1
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2012, Mike Maturen wrote:
Christopher...

I am in the same boat...big dreams, no money!

same here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Jimmy Finger's Magellan Levitation (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL