The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Hippity Hopp - but not as bunny (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoyJoy
View Profile
Special user
Germany
514 Posts

Profile of JoyJoy
I'm searching for a resource of the classical "Hippity Hopp" but not as bunny-version. I once saw an elephant-version. That would be cool and fitting my situation! Is someone having a link to a shop that has one?
Thanks in advance =)
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
If you can't find a ready-made one, you can always make one yourself following Jim Gerrish's instructions for "Hippity Hop Whatevers" in his Hardboard and Duct Tape Book 1 on my site. It's an easy weekend build and you can probably find the elephant images you would need in a child's coloring book or by googling "elephant clip art." If you think you'd like to try this, I'd suggest printing out the pictures you have chosen on paper before you go to the trouble of making tubes. You can even avoid the tubes by using paper bags or bandanas as covers.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Beowulf
View Profile
Loyal user
Thomas A. Lilly
284 Posts

Profile of Beowulf
I have used Pinky and Floyd, the World's Fastest Bookworms, for years (decades) now in my library show. The blow-off features Sneaks the Reading Cat in his current reading guise on one and "Books Are a Blast!" on the other. They stay on my table w one bookworm and the Books-Blast sign. Easy to make.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Hippity Hopp - but not as bunny (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL