The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Surfaced Mentalism Site Goes Underground! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I'm thinking of taking my own site underground, just so I can reveal it again.
alpha alex
View Profile
Special user
774 Posts

Profile of alpha alex
This was really funny !!
thanks for the laugh Kevin
jasons_mind
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of jasons_mind
This is awesome! I just picked up a couple unlimited post released e-manuscripts and a few of those gaffs that I can't live without. And if you think that it's all hype - just know that before I bought those gaffs, I was a gimmick-free purist - that's how awesome they are.

Good to see you not getting the name out - Congrats!

Jason.
Kevin Cook
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of Kevin Cook
Sorry, things have been so busy with the meeting last week.
After I demonstrated my pet effect called, "Dave" to The Lord of all Horses at the PEA's meeting (MOTM)...I was immediately promoted from gimmick captain to master secrets priest! I bypasses the usual 2 year waiting period. I was so honored, I let out a tiny scream. I am still reeling from the good news, good times and great fun in the tub.
The Psychokinetic Prince Albert is almost ready for sale. You can't have it though. It's too secret for you.
swiss_magician
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
161 Posts

Profile of swiss_magician
Psychokinetic Prince Albert? If you are referring to the weird type of piercing named after Prince Albert, the routine must be a blast Smile
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Now..now....
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Just received you know what from you know where. Love your products!
Nicholas
tiptophat
View Profile
Loyal user
Wesley
269 Posts

Profile of tiptophat
Wow, that last effect you have listed is amazing......Can't believe the site!!!!!
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Wow!! just recieved you what from you know where. And I have recieved that last articele which is absolutley incredible. How can you dissipate this information to us lowly individuals.

Please clue us in. (quit bs-ing)

Please.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Oscar999
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
I attempted to HACK your "secret site," and was thwarted at every turn - receiving only a jarring mutated strain of the dreaded Michelangalo virus for my efforts. Well played Mr. Cook, well played ...

Oscar
Spackle666
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Spackle666
Wow, Oscar999 (who happens to be be my user-name nemesis) just made an obscure reference from the movie "hackers."

I don't know which is worse: Oscar's reference, or my identification of it.

The game is a foot Oscar999. Till we meet again.
"it's bad luck to be superstitious."
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
I was in Manhattan the other day and discovered this site's URL scrawled on the wall of a lavatory in a Hell's Kitchen bar. The site is awesome! I just bought the complete Kuda Bux blindfold routine (dough included) for $15! And free shipping! How can you afford to stay in business?!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Surfaced Mentalism Site Goes Underground! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL