The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Should a magician date a magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
That's what my girlfriend told me after she saw my last year's resolution's list.

Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Ha haaa! ROFL! Funny stuff! Yeah...if I get desperate...Match dot com it is...

Seriously, though...I do enjoy my solitary existence. I hate drama and mind games. Hey, it'll happen. It always does when I least expect. And it's not my doing. The lady always makes the move! Never figured that out. When I worked as a radio disc jockey, I had an Oldies Show that played love songs from the 60's for an hour from 9 to 10.

That's when I had to fight them off. Oh, do I miss THOSE days...

Doug
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2013-01-23 01:24, Bella Morte wrote:
Hmm, sorry Doug. You do not look scary enough.

You mean like this guy?

Doug

Click here to view attached image.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Here ya go, Bella! Scary enough? Smile

http://www.funnyzone.org/wp-content/uplo......dude.jpg

Doug
Bella Morte
View Profile
New user
Creole Sorceress and Tainted Magnolia
31 Posts

Profile of Bella Morte
Mmmm...he simply takes my breath away. The epitome of noir pâle with the mane of a loup-garou!
aceofillusions
View Profile
New user
Seattle, WA
25 Posts

Profile of aceofillusions
Hahaha. Here's a thought to add to the list... http://aceofillusions.com/Blog/2015/03/1......ting_A_M
Seattle Magician
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On May 22, 2010, foreva.infiniti wrote:
You know because of the whole deception thing. Magic's the business when it comes to secrets. Secrets often destroys relationships. I myself am not comfortable with exposing my secrets to a partner for the simple fact that the amazement would be missing foreva infiniti, and that's someone I would want to impress for years to come. In my opinion a partner would be the very last person I expose my secrets too. And oh yeah, don't expose yours to make me feel obligated to expose mine.

This statement, does not reflect the title of your post. If you have to come on a magician website and as if you should date another magician, then you are not really interested in that person on a dating level. That title question should not enter your mind.

As far as your post statement, if the other person is an active magician, then of course you both can become collaborative partners, and speed the process to success for the both of you. If the other person is a magician, then they most likely know the secret already or has a good idea what it is.

Secrets is not the focus, good performances are.
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3006 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
I married a tarot reader with a cold-reading talent to rival Sherlock Holmes.

We are happily married and have been for over 15 years.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
RiderBacks
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of RiderBacks
My wife has divine hands. I'll show here a move I'm working on, but struggling with. She'll ask me to teach her how to do it. I'll give the best explanation I can, provide instruction on finger-position, point out problems, etc... A few minutes later, she's doing the move and teaching me how to do it. Seriously. I learn ten times faster because of my wife. It literally takes her one-tenth of the time it takes most people to pick knacky stuff up.
RiderBacks
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of RiderBacks
I'll follow up. I really don't know how this topic got going. Only a fool will wind up with a partner they don't want to reveal stuff to.
Soniczjx
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Soniczjx
I would vote for yes, that's gonna be cool have so much common interest, I feel the close up magician should date with stage magician, that's gonna be cool. Haha.
danaruns
View Profile
Special user
The City of Angels
808 Posts

Profile of danaruns
My spouse forbids me from revealing magic secrets, and doesn't want the illusion spoiled. Makes it hard to practice around the house, but the reaction I get to a new trick is worth it. Smile
"Dana Douglas is the greatest magician alive. Plus, I'm drunk." -- Foster Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Should a magician date a magician (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL