The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help to Win a Pepsi Grant (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

123TJS321
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of 123TJS321
Hello Café Members and thanks for viewing my topic.
I am a 15 year old magician from michigan and I am currently trying to recieve a grant from the Pepsi Refresh project. If I recieve this grant I will be touring around the state doing magic for childrens hospitals and nursing homes aswell as giving everyone who attends a magic trick or set. If you would consider making an account and voting for me I would really appreciate it.

Vote Here>>>>>>>>>http://www.refresheverything.com/michiganmagician

Thank You for Your time,
123TJS321
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
OK. And good luck.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Well, I went to vote then realized you looked like the giggly roadie for the Thompson Twins in that hat so I ran through the people in the contest and it made me realize how important it is to keep an eye on some people cuz they are nuts. I ended up voting to have puppets at some library. Thanks for the link!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help to Win a Pepsi Grant (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL