The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » WOLF'S MAGIC SNEEKY SNAKE BASKET (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dick Barry
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Dick Barry
Just received Change Wolf's new snake basket effect called "SNEEKY SNAKE", from his ECONOMAGIC series. It is outstanding! As usual the prop, the craftsman ship, the routine and the instructions are all TOP NOTCH. I have over 20 different snake basket in my collection, some valued at $1000 plus. In the right hands SNEEKY SNAKE will stand up against as any of them. I am happy to have it in my collection. It packs flat and will play BIG! What more could you ask for. Chance, you have a WINNER!
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
I add to the praise for Sneeky Snake. It is the same effect/workings as his "now retired" Wacky Worm. But I find this updated version easier to handle. And as always the graphics are spectacular. It is certainly worth the investment as it plays well for both kids and adults.
We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing. - Billy Graham
<BR>
<BR>Sharing the gospel with Comedy & Illusion www.ozandwilde.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » WOLF'S MAGIC SNEEKY SNAKE BASKET (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL