The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Out of Order by Angelo Carbone » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
704 Posts

Profile of RooMan
I've had "Out of Order" for years. It's one of my all time favorites. It's one of those things that still fools ME as I do it.
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Ustaad as mentioned in the other thread I don't think moving the rivet from the middle to the corner makes the knockoffs technically an improvement. I have the knockoffs you refer to and see no improvement whatsoever.
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Angelo: I had already answered your question in one of my posts (in the other thread). But since you raised an objection on the grounds of exposure, the post was duly edited by the Mods.

Okay here it is once again. This time I will try and be more careful on exposure.

I am referring to 'Spectacle Plus' & NOT 'Spectacle'.

Firstly, the corner rivet allows for more of the cards to be shown as there is greater separation of the cards.

Secondly, the cards which get hooked have a typical method of hooking (Horizontal & Vertical) and thus it would be almost impossible for the spectator to somehow try & manipulate a rest.

Smile
P.S. In the field of magic & magic props, there will always be a 'Creator' and an 'Improviser'. No matter how well an original prop has been improvised it will always be called & will remain a rip-off; unless it has got the stamp of approval by the original creator.

This is my personal opinion and please don't take it otherwise.
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Discussion should be continued here

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=203
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Out of Order by Angelo Carbone » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL