The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Chef Anton DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Newly released, available now:

DVD - The Close-Up Magic of Chef Anton - 2 Disc Set - $55 -
Whether you want to prosper in the very lucrative world of corporate entertainment and trade show conventions or, simply boost your repertoire for LIVE performance, close-up magic, this two-disc DVD set is for you.

Known for his ability to improve on the classics such as, The Shell Game, Balls Over the Head, Dice Stacking, The Sting, The Counterfeit Money Scam, and even The Magical Half Card, these DVDs feature Chef Anton’s complete close up magic act. Then, after each trick, with simple edits, he reveals the secrets, on not only how to master them, but to perfect the delivery for all walk-around and stand-up performances.

You will find his presentation engaging, light-hearted, yet mind-blowing as you learn the Tricks of the Trade that will add power to your delivery. His explanations are thorough and filled with many of the subtleties that make Anton one of the top-earning trade show, crowd gatherers in the country today.
Booked regularly in the Close-Up Gallery at the Magic Castle in Hollywood--where the LIVE part of this performance was captured--Chef Anton was twice nominated W. C. Fields Bar Magician of the Year at this most prestigious and exclusive club. He is also famous as the Two-Time United States Trick Shot Champion of Pool. Follow his example suggested on these instructional DVDs, and you, too, can create a unique and memorable show.
Enjoy…and learn!

DVD - Chef Anton Live at Soapy Smith Night - 2 Disc Set - $35 (Includes FREE Bonus DVD)

Meet Chef Anton, the 2 time U.S. Open Trick Shot Champion in POOL and twice nominated Bar Magician of the Year…at The Magic Castle in Hollywood where this mindbending performance was captured.

Combining his unique blend of Comedy, Magic, and Pool Ball Wizardry, Anton is much more than a slick cue swinger and bottom-of-the-deck card slinger, he is one of the country's top entertainers. Even magicians are left mumbling, "How did he do that?"

Disc 1: Chef Anton LIVE at Soapy Smith Night
You can feel the electricity in the air. Anton steps to the table to a burst of applause as his pool cue magically appears from a ball of fire. You're amazed as Anton, now blind-folded, shoots a pool ball from an audience member's mouth into the corner pocket. You explode with laughter as a befuddled spectator is handed the watch he was wearing only moments ago. You are speechless as a deck of playing cards erupts out of a hat like a volcano with the spectator’s signed playing card skewered by Anton’s pool cue. Need to see more?

Chef Anton’s unique blend of con games, magic, and pool ball wizardry is presented to you on this "LIVE" performance at the Magic Castle in Hollywood. Experience the show, 20 years in the making, that earned Anton the accolade as one of the greatest trick shot artists in history.
Disc 2: FREE Bonus DVD - Chef Anton’s Magical Menu of Pool Ball Wizardry

Enjoy the video that started it all, with Chef Anton's compliments. Filmed in 1994,the award-winning trick shot DVD is presented in its entirety.
Voted “Best Video for Kids and Adults” by Pool and Billiard Magazine, this collector’s item presents some of the most original trick shots ever compiled. Anton’s ground breaking ability to bring each shot to life with his animated narrative and amusing sound effects are now widely used by many of the country’s top performers.

DVD - Chef Anton's Pool Hustler's Handbook - $35

Why should you get this DVD? Never pay for a drink again. Fool and amaze your friends. Protect yourself from those have bought it already.

This compilation of more than 50 of the greatest Bar Bets ever accomplished on a Pool Table is a must for anyone that has ever picked up a pool cue. In the essence of the award-winning book, "The Pool Hustler's Handbook" brings to life the shots that will make you appear to be a knowledgeable and skillful pool hustler, even if you are not. Just like any good bar bet, the shots are easy once you know the secret and nearly impossible if you do not. You no longer need to play like a pool hustler, to hustle like one.

“A clever, entertaining compilation. I wish I had written it!”
--Robert Byrne - BCA Hall of Fame

“Chef Anton even hustled me!”
--Minnesota Fats

"Chef Anton shoots the works! If you don't know this stuff, buy a copy. If you do know this stuff, buy every copy. The jig is up!"
--Harry "The Hat" Anderson - Cheers, Night Court, etc.

For purchase, go here:

http://www.chefanton.com/scoundrelsstore/whats_new.htm
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Very cool!
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
What effects are taught on this? Anyone have this yet who is willing to give a review?

AP.
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
There are the usual Con Type Tricks on the DVD.
In fact I got conned when I bought the DVD.
I saw the fast and loose chain on the cover of the DVD, and I assumed there would be a routine of the fast and loose on the DVD.
Not to be.
I guess it is good to be on the other side for a change.

Chappelly
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I know this is an old thread; but I'm hoping this means someone has bought Chef's two disc close-up magic DVD, watched it and can give a quick review of it.

I love Chef Anton's work, but with this DVD being £50 in the UK I'd like to hear a little more about what's taught and whether previous purchasers feel it was a wise investment.

I can't find any reviews about this set anywhere, which I'm hoping means its pure gold and people don't want to share.

Thanks for your help,

R
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Chef Anton DVDs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL