The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Juan Tamariz in Toronto for the 2010 Luminato Festival - coverage by Sorcerers Safari (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher

With all the great magic celebration happening in Toronto during the summer of 2010, Sorcerers Safari Magic Camp is proud to report news, schedules and highlights (via the internet) for as much of it as possible. Live vicariously through campers, councilors and executive staff who partake in these local events.

Juan Tamariz was in Toronto for the Luminato Festival performing at the Panasonic Theatre. Sorcerers Safari was lucky enough to be able to attend the Saturday (June 19th, 2010) sold-out performance.

Take a moment to watch some footage from......estival.

Magicians that can be spotted in this video: Nathan Kranzo, Steven Kline, Bob Sheets, Ricky Smith, Joe Culpepper, Bill Kalush, Steve Beam, Asi Wind, Stephen Kirkegaard and many others. (You can hear me.)

This coverage of the Juan Tamariz event is brought to you by Sorcerers Safari Magic Camp. For more information about Sorcerers Saf......ck here.

ps. this year's Sorcerers Safari special guests are Dan and Dave Buck. Ready to join us?
LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
This was a lot of fun. Can't wait for the next event covered by Sorcerer's Safari!!!

Later,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Juan Tamariz in Toronto for the 2010 Luminato Festival - coverage by Sorcerers Safari (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL