The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Itunes question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
In my Itunes I've subscribed to a bunch of podcasts, and in a few of them I have two Icons for the same podcasts, both with different podcasts. When I click on the icons neither one has the podcasts available to download from the other icon. Is there a way to combine them? Also, is there a way to get a podcast to show all available podcasts? when I click on the triangle next to the name no new shows pop up. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Jim
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
I have the same issue with podcasts- I have several that show up twice. I don't know if some are podcasts I downloaded from the computer, some the phone.. For seeing all of the podcasts, there should be a "subscribe" button, or a "get all" and "refresh" button
If you are subscribed, try unsubscribing, then resubscribing..: it has worked for me in the past
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
For podcasts to be grouped together, they need to have certain parts of their metadata be identical. To examine or edit the metadata, highlight a podcast, and then select File > Get Info.

If you look at both files, check to see that the artist and album are identical (and that they're both identified as podcasts). This is what iTunes looks at to determine whether podcasts should be grouped together.

If you open the preferences, and look under "Store", you should be able to select "Automatically check for available downloads" and "Automatically download pre-purchased content".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Itunes question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL