The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Café strikes again! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Hey guys, about 3 months back a bunch of you guys sent me invitations to come and sleep on your sofas. Now I can't find your replies anywhere in my Café mail! So could you PM again if the invitations are still good??? Summer is here and I'm thinking of going west. It would be great to make some new friends along the way.

Chance

Remember to include your contact info pls...
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Chance, they get deleted automaticaly:

"ALL PM Topics will be deleted automatically after 60 days of the date of the last message in the topic (includes Staff messages). This includes any topics moved to the Savebox. It is the member's responsibility to save or print any important information prior to its automatic or untimely deletion. The Magic Café cannot be held responsible for lost information, either by automatic deletion or system error".
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Café strikes again! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL