The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Bill production comparison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Engine
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Engine
Hi could someone provide a comparison between Juan Pablo Ibanez "Bare Hands Bills Production" and Gallo's "Osaka Bills" ?

I'm interested in angles, practicality of stealing multiple loads (for productions of about 20 bills) and anything else you would care to add. Right up front I can see that the "Bare Hands Bills Production" leaves the bills very wrinkled, and while I do plan on doing this on a stage it still does not thrill me.

Thanks in advance...I've read threads on both but haven't found a comparison yet (any other production method is welcomed as well!)
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Neither is really very good, check out the version in the Tarbell Course, just as good.

The best version is no longer available, Petrick and Mia sold a very good version of single bill production, when they had a web site.

I have all three versions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Bill production comparison (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL