The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The White Room by Ran Pink (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Yay! Smile

Kyle
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
Benny, that's great news my friend!......

best, as always,

David
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
This book is "bursting" with material. Marc Paul has included an effect in his Foreword, and now there's three effects in the Introduction. LOL.

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
I just purchased the White Room, and it seems WAY too complicated.

If you did this, then if this is the case do this otherwise do that. If you did that, then if this is the case do this otherwise do that.

It starts off nice and simple and then gets complicated at the end. I'll have to try it out but as it is I'm not impressed at all.
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Hi Patrick,

I think it "seems" complicated just because all the options are detailed. In performance, not all the routes are taken, and it plays in a very linear fashion. See how you go.

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
I will buy it tomorrow and I will let you know what I think.
I really love SR and Mental Yarn, I think this could be another great tool.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Yeah, The White Room has got mixed reviews. Looks good to me, though!

Kyle
MindBrigade
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of MindBrigade
Quote:
On 2010-07-20 18:48, edh wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-07-19 11:24, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-07-19 10:28, celebrity wrote:
Even the infamous Eshla commented "That was the closest thing to a psychic experience I have ever had" and by his own admission he is one cynical cookie!

Michael,

I know Ran is a thinker and I'm quite sure this is going to be good but I am not sure Eshla would be someone I listen to, about Mentalism (personal opinion) because he can be cynic or not, but as long as he is vastly lacking knowledge of what he is talking about (Mentalism) his point is worth very little.

Ran, congratulations for what it seems to be another winner...

LOTH, well wouldn't that make him a laymen? His opinion would be what we're after...no?

Totally agreeing on this point.
can't wait for run silent, run deep !
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Patrick, once you have tried it let us know your thoughts. I'm positive you'll have a change of heart!

Michael Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
ranpink
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
252 Posts

Profile of ranpink
After such a draining work week, it's really wonderful to read all these great responses to White Room!

Thank you guys for posting your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Ran Pink
Creator of CUT

T-REX

Abnormal Behavior

ZEN SYSTEM

tāctilis

White Room

Think Pink - Central Intelligence

http://www.worldwidemagic.com
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
I too really like the concept. I need to play with it some more, but it's got my wheels turning. Nice job Ran!

Max
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Just to prove, one year after the fact, that I indeed liked The White Room by Ran.

What I did not trust were Eshla comments, not trusting his judgements on Mentalism.

Go to Ran protected forum and you'll see... Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
ranpink
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
252 Posts

Profile of ranpink
Thanks Paolo! for contributing to the protected area. If you have White Room you may want to check out what Paolo added in the protected discussions for White Room.

Ran
Creator of CUT

T-REX

Abnormal Behavior

ZEN SYSTEM

tāctilis

White Room

Think Pink - Central Intelligence

http://www.worldwidemagic.com
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
I have a personal creation that could be added to that - Let's say that after the revelation, you put them into the same room again (or into another room) this time... there is a window or a door in that otherwise empty room ... They open the door or the window (depending on the path YOU, as the performer, choose) ... and they see what's outside.

For example, they open the door and they see there is a coin laundry or a dentist office, or a pine tree forest, or another room which is actually a movie theater with a white screen... the projection of the movie has to begin and this can go very multi-layered if you want them to see something on THAT screen... etc.

So many options, so little time! Smile

Question: Has any of you worked out other things (objects, living beings) to insert in that room?
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
nwanstall
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of nwanstall
I recently purchased white room, and I have to say, I love it! I was a bit worried going in because there were some negative reviews, but I ended up adoring it. You can tell that Ran is a great thinker, and his instructions are incredibly detailed. Ran makes sure that you know everything there is to know in order to perform this successfully every time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The White Room by Ran Pink (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL