The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seeking some Insight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

William Draven
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, NV
486 Posts

Profile of William Draven
I'm excited because I've been booked to perform for my home town's city wide Halloween event. I just found out today that the location that I'll be performing in has a rich history of hauntings and other paranormal activity. Now my normal stage act is a comfortable blend of sideshow meets the unusual, but I think I would be missing a golden opportunity here if I didn't capitalize on the already existing history of this location.

Now, I'm still kind of new to the entire bizarre theater concept so bear with me. I'm a fast learner! I'm looking for any tips, advice, effects, or resources that you could recommend that I could use to help tailor some effects specific to this location. For example, and I'm running off the top of my head right now, A way to rig a tri-field EMF or K2 meeter to respond upon command.

I know Outlaw and a few others here produce some amazing effects, but I'm not a rich man. I'm still a starving artist, so I have a limited range of budget.

Any thoughts or helpful suggestions on the subject will be very well received.

Thank you.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Tim Wisseman
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Tim Wisseman and then probably...Tim Wisseman.
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
PM'd you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seeking some Insight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL