The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Lectures at Casa DeSouza (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
162 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
Hi All,

I just wanted to post upcoming lectures at our home. We live near King of Prussia, PA, so if you are within reasonable driving distance and wish to attend, you can PM me.

July 27th -Luke Dancy - Top creative consultant for Cris Angel's MidFreak. Original close-up magic and discussion on creativity. This will be a workshop format with lots of participation form the attendees.

August 11th - Alain Nu - routines and tools from on of the top mentalists working today. Only 4 seats still remain. He is also offering a seperate workshop primarily on the business side of "the business". Ask for more details if interested.

September 16th - Aaron Fisher - A new lecture from one of the best cardmen around today. Great routines, techniques and theories. Aaron promisses some special new stuff in this lecture for my group.

October 12th - Mark Mason - Great close-up work from magic's best demonstrator. This is not a dealer demo. You will learn some great routines and techniques for commercial strolling work.

November 1st- Aldo Colombini - Wonderful routines for close-up and stand-up workers by one of the funniest and most creative minds in magic. This is a different lecture than he is currently touring with, as he will be doing his "normal" lecture at our local IBM Ring. Only 4 seats left.

November 11th - Michael Vincent - I have been trying to get Michael to lecture at our place for years. he is one of my favorite performers. Incredible technique, wonderful presntations and great theoretical material. This lecture, The Tapestry of Deception, focuses on making your magic stronger through the use of misdirection and audience attention control. There are some great performance techniques discussed that will enhance everything that you do. This is a do not miss lecture. Only 3 seats still remain available.

Marc DeSouza
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Marc
Perhaps I have gap vision, but I did not realize that I would be able to see two different Aldo lectures this fall. Whoop te do
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
162 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
Hi Al,

I didn't know that Aldo had also been booked for Ring 6. Knowing him, I knew that he had so much material that putting together a different lecture would be no problem. He readily agreed,

Marc
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Marc
I have reservations at your house, and I'm an IBM Ring 6 member, so this is my lucky year.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
162 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
The Luke Dancy lecture last night was really good. Loks of interplay with the group and he took notes on our comments on his effects. Very refreshing attitude. Also, some good discussion of his creative process and talked about his experiences in working on MindFreak. To top it all off, he's such anice guy. I'd recommend him if he comes to your area.

The Michael Vincent lecture is now sold out, but I am taking names for the waiting list. Two seats left for Alain Nu and Aldo Colombini and four seats for Mark Mason and Aaron Fisher.

Marc DeSouza
Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
162 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
Hi All,

Here's an update on the availability of seats for lectures at our place

Alain Nu - 8/11 - Lecture sold out. Still a couple of openings for the workshop.
Aaron Fisher - 9/16 - 3 seats available
Mark Mason - 10/12 - 3 seats available
Greg Wilson - 10/19 - sold out
Aldo Colombini - 11/1 - 2 seats available
Michael Vincent - 11/11 - sold out

If you wish to get on my mailing list to get first notification of new lectures, please PM me. Also, if you want to be placed on the waiting list for sold out lectures, PM me.

Marc DeSouza
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Lectures at Casa DeSouza (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL