The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Strictly Outlaw!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
This is for all owners of Outlaw products. I would love to read some of what you guys are doing out there with these gems, Like Relic, Manhatanville, Sioku, Outlaw wallet, amongst all others. Great products just haven't read in a while some your guys ventures with them.
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
There is the "OUTLAW FORUM" which has some of what you're looking for.
Damon Reinbold
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Damon Reinbold
Luba and the Luna Key Box were the centerpiece and majority of The Departed which ran much of last year in Alburquque with Death Came Knocking and Phantoms doing the same in The Possessed this year. Also used Duel to great extent along with Templar in other various performances.

regards,

Damon
Damon Reinbold
<BR>2011 President, S.A.M. Assembly 71
<BR>2011 President, IBM Ring 90
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
I use Outlaw's items all the time. I think I presented my Departed presentation 3 times in the last week or so. I own almost every item and have used them with great results.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Luna features in my current theatre show 'An Evening of Enchantment' and is a regular 'bundle' for more intimate performances...
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Luna is my fav of the booktests... got me to go buy a straight jacket for the presentation...
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I have most of Roth products. All of them are great and top quality.
Always use from two to three products. They help me to enhance my show.
Bill Fienning
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of Bill Fienning
As I have noted elsewhere, Outlaw products are very well done. But if you buy one, don't rush to present it. They deserve careful thought, presentation and practice. Only by embedding the product in the proper atmospheric situation can you get the maximum impact from it. Outlaw's stuff is not a "trick" and should not be presented in that context. Their stuff is REAL, even if we know that it isn't.
Bill Fienning

"It's More than Tricks"
miss_vega_bond
View Profile
New user
London UK
34 Posts

Profile of miss_vega_bond
Ah!
Does anyone know what the difference between the carnie and the carnie flemish tarot decks are?
xxVB
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2010-08-08 00:37, miss_vega_bond wrote:
Ah!
Does anyone know what the difference between the carnie and the carnie flemish tarot decks are?
xxVB

Carnie is a traditional Flemish with masks and skulls added.

Carnie Traditional is a traditional Flemish

Both are hand aged and both have the same backs with markings
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Strictly Outlaw!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL