The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Toy Story 3 ideas. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jkwebber
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of jkwebber
With Toy Story 3 being so popular with the young kids, has anyone come up with a trick or two that would work off of Toy Story 3? It seems most kids like Woody and Buzz the most. I have thought of a few ideas for a cowboy theme, but not so much for the space hero theme.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
That's a fine line your walking using any Disney Pixar copyrighted characters . I'm sure others here more knowledgeable than myself with chime in.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Look for coloring books with the characters. By purchasing them, you have purchased the license that goes with them for your own personal use of the materials. Now you can make personal use of them by incorporating them into your own personal magic, but you cannot sell them. Some uses: The Coloring Book trick itself, made from the purchased coloring books; Qua-Fiki's Magic Storybook, with pages cut from the purchased books to tell your own original story; decorations for props, such as a Hippity Hop Buzz Lightyear and Woody, again using images cut out from the books you bought and paid for. You can also make magic effects with the action figures available in toy shops, using them for Passe-Passe , Topsy-Turvey, find the hidden toy, and productions from tip-over toy boxes, and so on.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Kabanning
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Kabanning
I've actually done something similar to this with other themes and using powerpoints instead of magic. If you do not want to take any risks, just be generic such as using a cowboy or space theme and sloting small references in between. You don't have to be overt for people to understand it as I found. With kids, they will probably be even faster to catch on.
jkwebber
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of jkwebber
Thanks Spellbinder and Kabanning for your ideas. My first idea was to use pictures out of coloring books and putting them on the hippity hop rabbits. Thanks for the additional ideas Spellbinder.

As far as Disney going after me, I doubt it since I have been only doing family functions so far.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Toy Story 3 ideas. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL