The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Gems ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Hi all,

Like most of us, I LOVE to find the hidden gems in the mines. I have been doing a routine from Greg Eanes called S.C.A.T. for about seven years. It is a beautiful effect and plays strongly for me.

I am unsure if this routine has fallen under the radar, but, it can be found in Apocalypse, pp. 1057-1060.

Give it a shot! I have found this to be a GREAT opener.

It would be very cool if others would like to contribute some gems to build a nice list. Whaddya say coin folks? Smile

Ahimsa,
Vlad
Johnny Butterfield
View Profile
Veteran user
378 Posts

Profile of Johnny Butterfield
Backhanded from Doug Brewer's The Unexpected Visitor. 3 different coins vanish from the hand and appear under a card. It's done really well for me.
The current economic crisis is due to all the coins I've vanished.
The poster formerly known as Fman111.
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Vernon's Coins to Glass from The Lost Inner Secrets (Vol1 I think). immediately came to mind. Also Roth's Portable Hole and Tuning Fork.

Funny how you move on to other things over time and forget how great some of these old ones are.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
taiga
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicoutimi, Qc
317 Posts

Profile of taiga
Mexican jumping coin from Jay Sankey from his book 100% Sankey! Always a good reaction from audiences...
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Filtration poker chip thru glass and instant repeat.
chck out "all access"
vinnymarini.com this is not a sale pitch it is my opener
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Check out Docc Hilford's "Nightmare Coins." Great effect from a guy known mostly because of his amazing mentalism effects. Absolutely a gem that can be found on one of his earlier books, "Band of the Hand," and also on one of his newer DVD sets.
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
I've always like The Houdini Safe and Lock Company from "Buffaloe'd - The Magic of Jim Buffaloe".
Several quarters appear from a silk with a safe on it.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Gems ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL