The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Linking Ring on CD-ROM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
Have the past issues _Linking Ring_ been digitized on CD-ROM? I thought it had been but I didn't see any information on the IBM website.

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Hi Amado,

The Linking Ring was digitized I THINK close to ten years ago I am certain someone will correct me on the date. Smile However the the navigation and search engine left a bit to be desired from some reviews I had read. I am not sure if the IBM still offers this, but, I do believe there is an option to have access to all back issues online for $150.00

Namaste,
Vlad
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
This maybe a little late in answering question but the copies of the Linking Ring are available on CD. Here is the I.B.M. webpage link: http://www.magician.org/portal/en/node/327.

Members wanting to purchase the Linking Ring collection, the cost is $150.00. Each issue is readily searchable using Adobe Acrobat. There are great tricks, history, and advice contained in these issues. All Linking Rings from 1923 through 2007 and includes searches for all Ring Reports.
aslfoot
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of aslfoot
Thanks for the information. It was helpful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Linking Ring on CD-ROM (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL