The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Books of 2010 (thus far) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Matrix God's Way by John Born came out several years ago too...his Flip Shift booklet, however, DID come out this year. I don't know if booklets are classified as books or lecture notes.
RichardShure
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of RichardShure
Protoplasm is going to be one of those underground hits. Not too many times I get to say this but there are too many good tricks in the book for me to pick a favorite. But . . . here are some that are awesome:

Painter's Poker Face: a demonstration on reading tells that kills . . . and is really believable.

Impromptu books test: Uses their books and is very devious and will created an instant party.

Touchstones: I have used this many times already and it has been delivering great reactions. All with a handful of stones.
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Another addition for 2010: Semi-Automatic Card Tricks, volume 8 by Steve Beam
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Not out yet, but in the middle of september: CAAN Craft, by J.K. Hartman.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Jack Curtis---Distorted Thoughts
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Books of 2010 (thus far) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL